Some of their hygiene recommendations include:
Prevention of athlete’s foot:
- Nails should be clipped short and kept clean. Nails can house and spread the infection.
- Avoid walking barefoot in locker rooms or public showers (wear sandals).
For control of athlete’s foot infection, persons with active tinea pedis infection should:
- Keep feet clean, dry, and cool.
- Avoid using swimming pools, public showers, or foot baths.
- Wear sandals when possible or air shoes out by alternating them every 2-3 days.
- Avoid wearing closed shoes and wearing socks made from fabric that doesn’t dry easily (for example, nylon).
- Treat the infection with recommended medication.
At Nature Yards, our Kibosh! product works to get rid of the Athlete’s Foot primary source of sustenance – the dead skin layers. This one-time application will get rid of your Athlete’s Foot and leave your feet feeling soft and smooth.